Sunday, September 9, 2012

Amanzimtoti


Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ - to the Saints of the Church of the Good Shepherd Amanzimtoti.
I write to thank you for your wonderful hospitality. I was blessed to meet you all at the midweek Eucharist and the fellowship evening, and I am so  looking forward to getting to know you all better when we move down in January.

I wish to extend a special thank you to Mtr Margie, from my family and I. Margie has opened her heart and her home to us and really helped us to get a sense of place in preparation for our move. We praise God for His wonderful gift to the parish in her, and for all that she is doing. May God bless you abundantly, Margie,  and shower His goodness upon you.   

Be assured that you will all be in my prayers and that you have won my heart, and I thank God for the opportunity given me to serve you in this place.
With Love
Fr Andrew.

Fr Andrew and his wife Michelle and Children Jamie, Matthew and Noah are moving from the Parish of Evander with Secunda in the Diocese of the Highveld to the Parishes St Mary's Kingsburgh and The Good Shepherd Amanzimtoti in the Diocese of Natal, in January 2013.
He can be followed on Twitter at ManningFr: or on facebook at www.facebook/andrewmanning or on his blog at  www.andrew-runningwithhorses@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment