Thursday, May 10, 2012

From the Rectors Desk - 10 May 2012


From the Rectors Desk:

To the beloved in Christ. Grace and truth to you from our Lord and Saviour

Jesus Christ.



It has been a very tough few weeks for me as I deal with a number of challenges within my ministry and personal life. After two years of intensive work with HABSR, I now at am a stage where I can hand over a plan for implementation. I would like to thank the Parish for  the support, patience and prayers that have kept me going. I hope this means that I will have more time to focus on a number of areas in the Parish.

Foremost among these is addressing our financial  situation, which needs revamping to make our parish viable in these difficult times. I also intend to start a new members course which I will encourage people to attend to orientate themselves with the way  that the parish operates and the ministries of the Parish.

I remind you that next weekend (18th-20th) is our confirmation camp and Justin, Helen, Rachel and I will be taking the class to “De Voetpadkloof” for a time of intensive preparation for their confirmation on the 1st of July. Please keep us all in your prayers.

On Wednesday and Thursday I hope to attend a seminar on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. My Prayer is that this will assist me to grow in self leadership skills and function better as a Priest.

May God pour out his abundant blessings on you all as w prepare for the celebration of Pentecost. May our expectations of God doing new things on our lives inspire us to wait on Him and seek Him in greater measure, in every aspect of our lives.   


No comments:

Post a Comment